[cairo] pdf problem on windows

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Feb 22 16:31:09 PST 2008

>  >  What cairo version is this with? Looking in the 1.4.10

> According to the PDF, it's cairo 1.5.11.

Ah yes, and you said so in the first message in this thread, sorry.
That would be a git snapshot then? Has it changed much since the
1.5.10 which is available as a tarball snapshot? I looked into 1.5.10
and couldn't off-hand see any significant change from 1.4.10 regarding
how %ld is printed in the pdf backend.

What compiler is this cairo compiled with? Is it linked to some add-on
library that provides an own implementation of _snprintf() that thinks
%ld means 64-bit integer?

--tml