[cairo] pdf problem on windows

Jody Goldberg jody at gnome.org
Sun Feb 24 07:13:18 PST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 09:19:04PM -0500, Dominic Lachowicz wrote:
> You'd have to ask Jody Goldberg of Gnumeric fame. I just downloaded a
> copy of Gnumeric from the URL I provided in my first email.
>
> Dom
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
> > >  >  What cairo version is this with? Looking in the 1.4.10
> >
> >  > According to the PDF, it's cairo 1.5.11.
git HEAD.

> >  What compiler is this cairo compiled with? Is it linked to some add-on
> >  library that provides an own implementation of _snprintf() that thinks
> >  %ld means 64-bit integer?

Stock debian mingw config.
    Target: i586-mingw32msvc
    Configured with:
    /build/buildd/mingw32-4.2.1.dfsg/build_dir/src/gcc-4.2.1-2-dfsg/configure
    -v --prefix=/usr --target=i586-mingw32msvc --enable-languages=c,c++
    --enable-threads --enable-sjlj-exceptions --disable-multilib
    --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs
    Thread model: win32
    gcc version 4.2.1-sjlj (mingw32-2)

The cairo code looks correct to my eye.  There was a libasprintf
generated from the gettext package but the problem persists when
that is suppressed.  I'm still digging to see exactly what snprintf
is being called.