[cairo] Patch for extend-pad support on untransformed sources

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Tue Feb 26 14:31:40 PST 2008

Hey all,

thanks to Vladimir for spotting a bug on extend-pad for untransformed
sources. We were reading bogus memory in pixman instead of padding
correctly with bordel pixels. You can see this by painting a small
surface onto a large destination with no transform, and extend_pad enabled.

I'm attaching a patch to fix this. It's probably far from optimal
speed-wise, but it's consistent with what we do for extend_repeat.
Best,
Antoine