[cairo] The short road left to 1.6 - EXTEND_PAD

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Sat Jan 26 15:56:36 PST 2008

Here's my contribution to 1.6. This adds
extend_pad support to pixman (as in my previous
patch) but also cleans up the whole
fbfetchtransformed function that used to be
almost 700 lines long. I broke it down in
separate functions, and reduced some of the code duplication.

I made my own perf test in Cairo to stress this
function and the new code should be either as
fast or (very slightly) faster than the previous one.

This patch should be "apply and play" with
pixman's current repository. If everything
applies smoothly, cairo's extend-pad test should now pass.

Enjoy!
Antoine