[cairo] pixman?

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:33:56 PDT 2008

The normal way of doing that is using
cairo_image_surface_create_for_data. The pixman library is used for
the software fallback if something can't be done in a native API, and
as such is not something you should be using directly.

The data you pass into cairo_image_surface_create_for_data or get from
 cairo_image_surface_get_data can be directly inspected if you so wish
to get pixel values. Cairo doesn't have pixel value lookup functions
(getpixel,setpixel), so far I know.

It would be helpful to know what you wish to achieve.

~Gerdus