[cairo] pixman?

Thomas Stover thomas at wsinnovations.com
Tue Jul 15 10:59:14 PDT 2008

So what you are saying is - don't use it? So I am also to understand
that with cairo, pixel level manipulation should be done exclusively by
manipulating buffers returned by cairo_image_surface_get_data()? (not
that it is a problem) One more for the curious George - so what this
does is utilize X Render for accelerating certain surface operations on
xlib / xcb back ends? Is this information that users of the cairo api at
the front door need to take into consideration, or is this something we
can just not worry about?