[cairo] Request for proposals for cairo 1.6.6 (this week)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jun 16 06:41:26 PDT 2008

We've recently had several duplicate reports of problems in the 1.6.4
release that we've already fixed upstream, (for example, a .pc file
not getting installed). So it's definitely time to roll up a new 1.6.6
release with the fixes we already have in hand.

I'd like to release cairo 1.6.6 this week.

I think that what's on the 1.6 branch so far is all good stuff, but
I'm sure there are also useful fixes on the master branch that should
be cherry-picked.

I'm doing my own scan of cairo's master branch looking for such fixes,
but I could use any help as well. So here's your chance to get your
favorite fix into cairo 1.6.6. Please let me know this week if you are
aware of any of the following:

    * Fixes already committed to cairo's master branch that should be
      cherry-picked to the 1.6 branch for the 1.6.6 release.

    * Fixes that have been sent to this mailing list, but not yet
      committed for one reason or another.

I'm not asking for any new bug fixes, or new feature
development---just things that we've already got in hand and don't
want to leave out.

Thanks in advance.