[cairo] colour management

Aubanel MONNIER aubanel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:48:26 PST 2008

Unfortunately I'm no more a student, I'm more on the giving courses side of
the barrier + a full time job. I just contributed a few bits to inkscape a
few years ago, and not being able to generate pre-press quality pdfs
(meaning for me CMYK) is a pain in the ... neck.

About cairo depending on lcms or another color management system (I think
MacOS X has its own for example), I would say yes. It's very small and it
seems the simplest solution to me. Do you have some strong feelings agains
that ?

Regards,
   Aubanel.