[cairo] Cross-built Cairo for ARM not drawing

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:00:12 PDT 2008

Hello Marc,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Marc Singer <elf at synapse.com> wrote:
> Leon Woestenberg wrote:
>  > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 2:11 AM, Marc Singer <elf at synapse.com> wrote:
>  It would be odd that the toolchain worked on 1.2.4 and didn't work on
>  the others.

True, I missed the point that you had a known-working combination and
re-used the same version toolchain.

I am not aware of any patches we had to apply to cairo for any
architecture, and we have lots of architecture/device test coverage.

Also, did you check the ./configure option about floating point? I'm
not sure when it was added to cairo, and I don't know if it actually
does something under the hood, but you might check that.

Anyway, I will run your example code through the OpenEmbedded-compiled
cairographics library to verify (next week, as I left the ARM boards
at work.) and see what it gives me.
This will be ARMv5t big-endian.

Good luck, nice weekend,
--