[cairo] Renaming ATSUI font to Quartz font

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 13:24:45 PDT 2008

Here's a patch that renames the current ATSUI font backend to a Quartz
font backend, in preparation for eventually dropping the ATSUI
dependancy internally and using CGFont directly.  This patch makes --
enable-quartz give you both quartz surface and quartz font support;
otherwise, I would've needed to use "cairo-quartz-font.h", breaking
the usual pattern.  I also can't think of a reason to compile with
just one of those -- even if you only use one or the other, it won't
hurt to have them both available (since they have the exact same
dependencies).

The font creation function cairo_atsui_font_create_for_atsu_font_id
was renamed to cairo_quartz_font_create_for_atsu_font_id -- the same
API entry point can be supported even after the CGFont switch
internally.  Also, CAIRO_FONT_TYPE_ATSUI is now
CAIRO_FONT_TYPE_QUARTZ.  There was some mention of adding two #defines
for the old names to cairo-obosolete.h -- but I don't see a cairo-
obsolete.h in the current trunk dev branch.  Should I create one?

behdad, cworth, does this seem reasonable?

     - Vlad