[cairo] Renaming ATSUI font to Quartz font

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Mon Mar 17 17:39:43 PDT 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Looks good.  Please push.

Ok, just made those changes and pushed out!

> After that, switch quartz from "no" to "auto" in configure, hook it up
> in doc/public/cairo-docs.xml, and fix all the tests and you are good
> go!

Will do -- there's one test failure (rectilinear-stroke) that I need
to take a look at, the first set of strokes isn't ending up rectangle
aligned, and I'm worried that it may be a Quartz bug (I just filed a
bug for another stroke endcap issue with Apple recently).  Then I'll
do the doc bits and other stuff.

     - Vlad