[cairo] Cairo in Google Summer of Code

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 17:45:35 PDT 2008

First of all congratualtions.

http://cairographics.org/summerofcode/ideas/:
[Hard] Add appropriate color-management support to cairo

Why the attribution? Because of n-channel support for Cmyk+?

Aynway, it is great to see this suggestion there. I would like to help on
that.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management
www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org

Am 18.03.08, 01:10 +0100 schrieb Behdad Esfahbod:

> Hi all,

So, cairo is accepted for this year's Google Summer of Code program.
Our ideas page is at: http://cairographics.org/summerofcode/ideas/
(Feel free to add, but keeping the same standard.  No single-line
"insert your favorite missing feature here" please.)

Carl, Vlad, Chris, Adrian, and Søren, please send me your GMail address
if you'd like to help with application review and mentoring.