[cairo] PIXMAN_x8b8r8g8 not defined

André Tupinambá andrelrt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:46:29 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm just finnishing the fast-paths translation to SSE2 and created
fbCompositeOver_x888x8x8888sse2 fast path.

But, I found this comment in MMX (and C) fast-path table, and went I
try to uncomment it a receive an error that PIXMAN_x8b8r8g8 not
defined.

#if 0
    /* FIXME: This code is commented out since it's apparently not
actually faster than the generic code. */
    { PIXMAN_OP_OVER, PIXMAN_x8r8g8b8, PIXMAN_a8,	PIXMAN_x8r8g8b8,
fbCompositeOver_x888x8x8888mmx,   0 },
    { PIXMAN_OP_OVER, PIXMAN_x8r8g8b8, PIXMAN_a8,	PIXMAN_a8r8g8b8,
fbCompositeOver_x888x8x8888mmx,   0 },
    { PIXMAN_OP_OVER, PIXMAN_x8b8r8g8, PIXMAN_a8,	PIXMAN_x8b8g8r8,
fbCompositeOver_x888x8x8888mmx,   0 },
    { PIXMAN_OP_OVER, PIXMAN_x8b8r8g8, PIXMAN_a8,	PIXMAN_a8r8g8b8,
fbCompositeOver_x888x8x8888mmx,   0 },
#endif

What is wrong?
Is It a typo and the correct is PIXMAN_x8b8g8r8 (b r g => b g r)? Or;
Is It a deprecated constant? May I recreate it?

BTW, I'm running the cairo's make check to test the pixman. But I had
some problems to test the fast-paths, not all paths are called. There
are another way to test the pixman library?

Best Regards,

André Tupinambá