[cairo] another pixman issue

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Mon Mar 24 00:11:31 PDT 2008

See attached test program. With pixman-0.9.6-43-gddfb69a, which includes
Søren's "adjust" fix, the first row of pixels is
8d8d8d8d bebebebe bebebebe bebebebe bebebebe bebebebe bebebebe bebebebe
00000000 00000000
So I wonder why in this case we're sampling outside the source image. I
thought the purpose of "adjust" was to subtract an amount equal to half the
size of a *source* pixel from 'v', but it appears to not be doing that.

Rob
53:5-6]