[cairo] plotting a donut in cairo

Charles سمير Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 18 21:30:28 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm having a problem on cairo plotting a "Donut".

The way i'm rendering it on my X surface is that basicaly rawing the
outside circle and then going inside and drawing the inside circle,
Then I fill this.

On my X it works great (but i think this section is still using xgks
not cairo)

ON cairo output, the whole thing is filled (png and postscript at least)

I was wondering what the best way would be to fx this? Leave a tiny
little space between the first and ast ponit of the outter circle?

Any suggestion welcome.

I can send some sample code to if you want.

C.