[cairo] [cairo/glitz] glitz patches?

Paolo Bonzini bonzini at gnu.org
Mon Nov 24 11:08:26 PST 2008

I prepared this alternative patch to disable glx testing in configure.
But still, no warning is issued because this is a limitation in cairo,
not a user error.

Also, I find this patch suboptimal because it is perfectly possible to
have in the future other cairo test programs in cairo's repository,
which wouldn't have the same limitation as the boilerplate/* code.

Paolo