[cairo] Font issues in PS and PDF

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Wed Nov 26 00:09:09 PST 2008

AngryZealot wrote:
> I hope you will forgive my ignorance, but I am having difficulty
> compiling your patches. I checked out the repository with Git but it
> does not seem to contain the changes the web viewer shows. I dropped in
> the files from the web browser into the 1.8.4 source, but this broke the
> build. Do you have a version that is compatibile with the 1.8.4 release?

You most likely checked out out the master repository instead of my
repository. From the link I provided if you navigate up to the cgit main
page of my repo there is a git clone url at the bottom of the page. My
patches are in the "tag" branch so the commands to check out this branch
are:

   git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~ajohnson/cairo
   cd cairo
   git checkout tag