[cairo] Cairo manual URL case changes

Michael Urman murman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:06:46 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> I did this intentionally to clean up the doc file names once and for all, but
> also caused the dead links at the same time.  Last I checked Carl was going to
> add redirects from the old URLs.

Well, the redirects haven't happened yet, and it turns out several of
the changes were more complex than just differing case, so I've
corrected the Python copy (looks like someone corrected much of the C
translation already). Here's the hopefully complete list of changes
that mattered for the python version.

cairo-cairo-t.html -> cairo-context.html
cairo-cairo-matrix-t.html -> cairo-matrix.html
cairo-Font-Options.html -> cairo-font-options.html
cairo-Paths.html -> cairo-paths.html
cairo-Patterns.html -> cairo-pattern.html
cairo-PNG-Support.html -> cairo-png-functions.html
cairo-Text.html -> cairo-text.html
cairo-Transformations.html -> cairo-transformations.html
Surfaces.html -> cairo-surfaces.html

--
Michael Urman