[cairo] A better image comparison tool

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Mon Sep 22 12:39:30 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm looking at this email and I'm really interested in this. I'm
actually wondering if there's any way already in cairo to compare to
files (ps or png or svg). I'm asking this because I'm trying to do this
in our test suite and I would like to have a fairly automated way to see
if the images generated by our software are consistent across platforms
and bug fixes.

Thank you very much,

C.