[cairo] Image will not rotate

Evan White talguy385 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:50:30 PDT 2009

I am current building an app that will be a replacement for your
vehicles instrument cluster as my senior design project.  This app
allows the user to load custom skins based off PNG images.  Each gauge
is stored in a list.  When updating the interface the system searches
the list and fines the gauge fine.  It generated the correct angle given
input value.  The problem is that it does not rotate the image at all.
The dashboard class is the controller for exposing the window and the
analog class is where the actual image is being processed and rotated.
I am not a computer science major I am an electrical engineering one so
please mind the poor programming practices that are used in the code.
If you want to make suggestions that would be great, but I have no clue
why my image is not rotating.

Evan