[cairo] Errors building Cairo and Pixman under Cygwin

John C. Turnbull ozemale at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 10 22:57:35 PDT 2009

> It looks fine to me. Just a normal libtool script. Certainly the Xsed
> line seems to be populated correctly, so that may not be it.

Thanks for looking into that Malcolm.

I have checked that each of the commands mentioned in that script are
available such as sed, nm, install and grep and everything appears to be OK.

I tried to post the script to this list as an attachment but it is awaiting
moderator approval owing to the size of the attachment.

Does anyone have any idea why this libtool script is failing?  I am getting
a bit desperate here!

Thanks,

John