[cairo] [RFC] Add device_extents api

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Tue Feb 3 11:02:01 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 12:25:48PM -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> The current implementation is broken indeed, and we plan to fix it.

How do we plan on doing this?  I don't know if we can just change the
current implementation as that will likely break all the applications
that currently use it. For example, if, like moonlight, you switch to an
identity matrix before getting the extents and expect to get the device
extents we can't just start returning the user space extents because
they'll be too small.

-Jeff