[cairo] Road to 1.10

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Feb 12 10:07:28 PST 2009

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've presumptuously tweaked the /roadmap in order to reflect what I
> think we will complete for 1.10. I think now is a good time to organise
> what we think still needs to be done for this development cycle and to
> track what we have already done. So please post your suggestions or add
> what you plan to do to the roadmap.
> -ickle

Either we should release it in four weeks timeframe or skip the upcoming GNOME
release and aim for after GUADEC (~July/August).  I think we have enough good
stuff and in good shape for a release by the end of month.

Chris, since you brought it up, can you be bothered to enumerate all API
changes since 1.8 for final review?

Cheers,
behdad