[cairo] Building on Windows

Rupinder Singh rupinder at ieee.org
Mon Feb 16 13:21:49 PST 2009

Hello,

I started with boilerplate. Made a new VC project (library) with these files
(taking from boilerplate\Makefile.in):

cairo_boilerplate_headers = \
	cairo-boilerplate-getopt.h \
	cairo-boilerplate-scaled-font.h \
	cairo-boilerplate-system.h \
	cairo-boilerplate.h \
	$(NULL)

cairo_boilerplate_sources = \
	cairo-boilerplate-getopt.c \
	cairo-boilerplate-system.c \
	cairo-boilerplate.c \
	$(NULL)

It gets compiled but with unresolved externals in Linking phase. It's the
same if I include the following :

cairo_boilerplate_directfb_private = cairo-boilerplate-directfb-private.h
cairo_boilerplate_directfb_sources = cairo-boilerplate-directfb.c
cairo_boilerplate_glitz_private = cairo-boilerplate-glitz-private.h
cairo_boilerplate_glitz_sources = cairo-boilerplate-glitz.c

Please share your vcproj for Cairo so I could be clear with all the
dependencies.

Also, I have set the following variables:

X_DISPLAY_MISSING
WARN_UNUSED_RESULT
STDC_HEADERS
PACKAGE_VERSION