[cairo] ARM9, standalone GUI, CAIRO

michael_rodrigues at indiatimes.com michael_rodrigues at indiatimes.com
Tue Jan 27 21:28:58 PST 2009

I am using an ARM9(AT91SAM9RL64) core and intend to design a GUI for
the Project.

I am using Eclipse (along with the yagarto toolchain) for coding. The X libraries(normally associated with Linux) are a part of this toolchain and provides various funtions to create objects, etc. I don't intend to use the Linux kernel in the ARM, i am creating a Standalone GUI.

I will be using SDRAM (around 8MB) in my application for buffering
the LCD. Oh, btw, i'm using a 240 (RGB) x 320 resoultion LCD in 16
bit mode.

Someone refered me to cairo graphics. However, i wanted some confirmation if this was possible. If possible then where would get the libraries (for windows). The usage of the libraries are very well documented on the site, i was only confused as to how would i integrate it with the eclipse environment.

Thanks

--

"KLUB MJ Hunt, Search for India's First Movie Jockey"
For more details log on to http://www.zeecinema.com