[cairo] pycairo --- Displaying a surface on the screen

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:32:43 PDT 2009

Well that depends on what platform you are on.  Cairo can't create
windows or handle events so you need something like gtk or pywin32 to
create the window to display something on.

If you are using gtk you can look at:
http://www.cairographics.org/gdkpixbufpycairo/

I also have code for windows if you are using that.

~Gerdus