[cairo] backward/forward binary compatibility checker

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jul 29 11:58:35 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 20:41 +0400, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
> The wiki-page with the latest release of binary compatibility checker is
> http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/ABI_compliance_checker

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for sharing this tool. I'm glad to see that it is free software.

My first thought in looking at it is that the data it requires in an XML
file looks very similar to the data that cairo already provides in its
cairo.pc pkg-config file. Have you considered making your tool read
pkg-config data files directly? That might make it one step easier for
people to run.

Thanks,