[cairo] Potential bug on multiple functions in cairo-clip.c

Jindong (JD) Chen jdchen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:56:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

It seems to be a bug to me that, in cairo-1.8.6,  a list of functions
in cairo-clip.c return

CAIRO_INT_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED

although their return type is cairo_status_t.

CAIRO_INT_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED, which is 100, does not work well with macro

#define _cairo_status_is_error(status) \
   (status != CAIRO_STATUS_SUCCESS && status <= CAIRO_STATUS_LAST_STATUS)

in

cairoint.h

In my case,

CAIRO_INT_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED

is returned from the call to _cairo_gstate_clip() in function
cairo_clip_preserve(), and cause _cairo_set_error() to choke on it.

The svg file is attached. I use rsvg-convert from librsvg-2.26.0.

Thanks

JD