[cairo] Objections to changing most text tests to use the internal font?

M Joonas Pihlaja jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
Sat Nov 28 07:55:54 PST 2009

Hey,

Does anyone have any objcetions to me shifting most of the text test
cases to use the Twin font?

Until recently a lot of the text tests have been failing for me due to
mismatches between whatever font which is called "Bitstream Vera" on
my system and the system used to generate the ref images.  A few
months ago the stars have aligned for me and now the majority of them
pass suddenly, so presumably they're now failing with other Bitstream
Veras.

Cheers,

Joonas