[cairo] SVG to EMF quality

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Tue Oct 13 03:47:30 PDT 2009

Shixin Zeng wrote:
> Hi, Adrian
>
> Thanks for that patch, but I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to
> improve anything, at least to my eyes.

It works for me:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~ajohnson/axial.emf

> I found your emf was deleted, I pulled it a month ago, so I still have
> that patch. I'm sorry for responding so late, but it took me quite a
> time to compile cairo and librsvg(which turns out to depend on gtk) on
> windows.

I'm using git master. The patch I pushed to master is here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/commit/?id=7658635c654b694b516e5dd44a43611d94e91abd

I no longer have that emf branch so I can't check if I fixed anything
anything before pushing to master. Try it with the new patch or just use
git master.