[cairo] A problem about building cairo

张伯 zhizhonghe at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Oct 29 00:44:05 PDT 2009

Hello guys~

I have some trouble with building cairo lib. My OS is Vista, and my IDE is
VS2009. I try to do it under the suggestion “Building On Windows(Mozilla
Build Environment flavor)”. Some preparation has completed, such as
installing zlib libpng and MozillaBuild environment. Pixman has alse be make
successfually. When cairo’s configuration was running in Mingw32.exe, an
error occur, that was “configure: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH”.
ld.exe havn’t be found in my PC. There are many questions about that on
Website, however not all solutions are of help…

Thanks~