[cairo] cairo-perf-trace in graphic performance testing

Zhaoyj carrot310 at yahoo.cn
Mon Sep 14 02:48:05 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I found there when investigating graphic 2d
performance testing. Carl recommend cairo-perf-trace in his blog
because it could test real-world applications , and that's what I want.
After read document in the site, I still have some questions about cairo-perf-trace:

1. how to generate these trace file of real-world application like
firefox session?  And I don't think firefox make cairo-based rendering
operations.
2. Is it feasible use cario-perf-trace as a common benchmark tool in linux platform?

Appreciate any feedback.

BR,
Mia