[cairo] build/Makefile.win32.features or src/cairo-features.h ?

Thorgrimsson, Chris Chris.Thorgrimsson at lamresearch.com
Fri Sep 25 12:01:20 PDT 2009

Both....the compiler needed the header file and the make environment
needed the Makefile.win32.features.

You may notice in the chunk I pasted from the last post.....

ifeq($(CAIRO_HAS_PS_SURFACE)$(CAIRO_HAS_PDF_SURFACE),00)

The value of CAIRO_HAS_PS_SURFACE and CAIRO_HAS_PDF_SURFACE came from
the Makefile.win32.features, not the header file.

I am pretty green when it comes to makefiles, so perhaps someone with
more knowledge can comment\verify this?

-Chris