[cairo] flash player based on cairo

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:41:47 PDT 2010

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 6:07 AM, Sundareson, Prabindh <prabu at ti.com> wrote:

>>  I need a Flash Player based on cairo that can run on ARM926 without any
>> operating system.
>
> No operating system!?
>
> If anybody has such a beast, its implementation details most probably
> are very much a trade secret, and they certainly aren't going to
> describe it in detail on a public mailing list.

That reminds me I once made cairo run on a Analog Devices Blackin DSP.
I must admit the device could be programmed in C though, and it did
not involve anything Flash (or flashy, for that part).
Sorry for hijacking the thread and wandering off-topic there.

One could try stripping down Gnash...

Regards,
--
Leon