[cairo] Cairo and SVG not working

Snider, Charles J cjsnide at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 16 12:35:35 PST 2010

Ok, so the problem is that I assume most people will be familiar with the C implementation, so I provided C example code to mimic bits and pieces of what I am doing.
I am using ruby-cairo and ruby-pango.  C examples with simple font (show_text) work when using cairo-image.
But ruby examples using pango do not work font-wise.

I am giving up on SVG for now and just offering a one size fits all solution.
So now I am left with a pango layout/text problem, which is likely not a question meant for this forum.