[cairo] Plan for releasing 1.8.10 (this month!)

Benjamin Otte otte at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 06:52:22 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 14:00 -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> My plan is to ensure that this release doesn't stretch out any
> further. So I'm committing to release 1.8.10 this month. It already has
> 6 commits beyond 1.8.8 (as Chris mentioned earlier).

ping?

Apart from the month being over already, I need this release because
Byzanz[1] requires a fix[2] in it to actually work and not record only
black. And I'd like to release that app.

Benjamin

[1]: http://git.gnome.org/browse/byzanz
[2]:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/commit/?h=1.8&id=c4cc2247813f26db79fc2c6aa789856569497613