[cairo] how to draw sharp curves?

Alexander Shulgin alex.shulgin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:31:52 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 08:21, Salman Jeelani
<salmanjeelani2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all the support you have provided to us.......i want to know is there any way to change resolution/dpi for image surface?
> According to my understanding "cairo_surface_set_fallback_resolution" does not change resolution for image/rasterized surface.

Assuming, that you are drawing on an image surface, why not put bigger
numbers for width and height in cairo_image_surface_create() ?  Then
you can use matrix with 1/min(width,height) scaling factor to have
uniform drawing code -- just use bigger width and height if you still
need it.

Anyway, using SVG surface really makes more sense -- you may rasterize
the resulting image to any resolution w/o quality loss.

Hope this helps.
--
Alex