[cairo] Problem while compile cairo dll with fontconfig on MinGW

Đào Việt Phương dvphuong.fet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:55:22 PST 2010

Hi all,
I need to compile cairo dll on MinGW with freetype support, because the
requirement is only one cairo dll so the other dependencies library I've
compiled as static libs. The problem is linking with fontconfig reports some
undefined references to FreeType functions.
I 've compiled cairo as static lib with--enable-ft=yes and cairo as dynamic
lib with --enable-ft=no without problems.

Could any one help me know where the problem come from?
Thanks!