[cairo] PDF Metadata

Chris blupub at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 05:14:40 PST 2010

Hi all,

The main reason I looked into compiling cairo myself is because I require PDF metadata in the PDFs that cairo produces. Since I can't get cairo to compile on msys/mingw myself, I'm wondering if metadata functionality is still planned?

I saw a patch attached in 2007:

http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2007-September/011441.html

Since then I've seen various additions to the roadmap to include metadata but so far as I can tell it never came to fruition. Is this still within the realm of possibility?

PS: If anybody has a msys/mingw setup that works for building cairo, I'd love to know how you did it!

Thanks,

Christopher