[cairo] Problems with InvalidateRect under Windows

Tim Teulings tim at framstag.com
Tue Jun 8 07:53:36 PDT 2010

Hello!

> That should work fine. In fact, if I modify my code to use the DC
returned

I retested with cairo 1.8.10 and now my code works.

So it seems like there is a bug or at least a change of behaviour
between 1.8.10 and 1.9.6? Can a developer comment on this? Can someone
else reproduce this? Are there further test I should do? Should
I fill a bug?

> by BeginPaint it renders just fine apart from the horrible
flickering.

Btw., no flickering on my side, but maybe my drawing is simpler...

--

Gruß...
   Tim