[cairo] Bug: Crash in cairo-1.9.8

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 13:12:37 PDT 2010

I can look into differences of converter macros between 1.9.6 and 1.9.8
but would someone please confirm first that the x = -128 input is
actually meaningful and that it is meant to be converted to 0 (as it did
with 1.9.6)?

I do know that MacOS compiler is "shift sensitive" (I've hit a few other
places where shifting values did things differently from
Linux/Windows/anywhere else) and may need to be handled with some care.