[cairo] Where are the stroking (and filling) guts?

Lutz Gehlen lrg_ml at gmx.net
Wed Jun 30 14:14:47 PDT 2010

Hello Chris,
thank you very much for your detailed answer. I will have a look at
the src files you mentioned and will probably indeed also get a copy
of O'Rourke since my theoretical background in computational
geometry is rather weak.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 08:31:37AM +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
[...]
> Hope this helps, and you have fun digging into the internals of Cairo --
> we do! Anybody who can maintain the pretense of sanity after reading
> through the tessellators and scan converters is very welcome to join us!

I'm sure it would be fun, but I don't know if I will ever get far
enough to be of any help. The time I can spend on this is rather
limited in the end.

Thanks a again for your help and best wishes
Lutz