[cairo] Extend methods for gradient patterns

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:05:57 PDT 2010

Clicking on "cairo_pattern_set_extend()"
http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-pattern.html#cairo-pattern-set-extend
reveals text that says "The default extend mode is CAIRO_EXTEND_NONE for
surface patterns and CAIRO_EXTEND_PAD for gradient patterns." So I would
say the first page is wrong and those should be moved up under pattern
or replicated under cairo_gradient_t