[cairo] Plans for release of 1.10.2

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 13:35:22 PST 2010

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:16:54 +0200, Siarhei Siamashka <siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 19 November 2010 14:44:17 M Joonas Pihlaja wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Nov 2010, Kieran McCusker wrote:
> > > I know it's pointless but my manager was wondering if there are any
> > > approximate timescales for this point release?
> >
> > Are there any particular bugs you'd like to see fixed in 1.10.2?
>
> This one looks bad enough to me:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/commit/?h=1.10&id=91a6fe64236985d30f5794d760698deafd9e6511
>
> There are also some other fixes accumulated in 1.10 git branch.

Right, we have more than enough important fixes already on the branch to
have merited a stable release long ago. It just needs a couple of hours to
check if there are no other patches that should also be on the stable
branch and then to do some sanity checking of the test results.

If there are any candidates for 1.10 now is the time to either push them
or nominate them here. And I will make the release on Monday.
-Chris