[cairo] Wrong extents when rendering glyphs to non-integer positions

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Oct 21 12:42:38 PDT 2010

Use _OFF for all the other backends though.  DEFAULT means not set / donno /
etc, whereas here we *know* that they don't round.  Good to go other than that.

If someone has time, please make all backends have their font options into a
static struct and just copy it in get_font_options().

Thanks,
behdad