[cairo] Cairo-1.10.0: generated documentation completeness?

Anne et Damien Carbonne aetdcarbonne at free.fr
Sat Sep 11 13:37:11 PDT 2010

Hi,

First, let's me thank you for Cairo-1.10.

I'm in the process of completing the Ada binding for this release and
had a look to the latest online Cairo API: I did not find anything about
XML, Tee, Recording or Script Surfaces.
Aren't these surfaces platform independent? If the answer is positive, I
think something is missing or went wrong in documentation generation.
Otherwise, I guess things are normal.

Anyway, whatever the host on which Cairo is compiled / installed, is
there a solution to generate a complete documentation, including for
targets that are not supported by this host ?
I believe it would be useful to have the whole documentation available.

Best regards,
Damien Carbonne