[cairo] Convert SVG to cairo C code

Andreas Krinke andreas.krinke at gmx.de
Mon Sep 13 15:04:19 PDT 2010

2010/9/13 Maarten Bosmans <mkbosmans at gmail.com>:
> What about using the cairo tracing library to get a trace and then
> convert the trace to compilable c code with a script, for example in
> Python.

Thank you for your suggestions.

So far, I really like the idea of using inkscape, but because I need
internal data structure (I guess), the extension would have to be
written in C/C++. So no easier to use scripting languages :/

cairo-trace seems easier to use. Has the shared library proxying been
tested on Windows?

Andreas