[cairo] Cairo OpenVG Background

justi justi_10 at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:29:27 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx.

I want to use Cairo with OpenVG background.The EGL version 1.4.

After egl initialization I am using following apis for vg context creation and surface generation from cairo graphics library

   cairo_ctx = cairo_vg_context_create_for_egl(eglDisplay,eglContext);
      cairo_surf = cairo_vg_surface_create (cairo_ctx,CAIRO_CONTENT_COLOR,i32WindowWidth,i32WindowHeight);
        if (cairo_surface_status (cairo_surf))printf("cairo_vg_surface_create failed\n");*

   cr = cairo_create(cairo_surf);
   cairo_set_source_rgb(cr,1,0,0);
   cairo_rectangle(cr,50,50,256,256);
   cairo_fill(cr);

   But it draws nothing.Please suggest pointers where the things are wrong so that i can debug the code.

   The cairo trace code output is as below.
   %!CairoScript - cairo-vg-test
   %*** Warning CairoScript is still a new tracing format, and is subject to change.
   dict
     /type /vg set
     /content //COLOR set
     /width 640 set