[cairo] Cairo and OpenGL integration
lucan1d at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 22:48:08 PDT 2011
I have some questions about Cairo and OpenGL integration.
1. What's the current state of the Cairo OpenGL backend(s)? The Cairo
website refers to them/it as "experimental" and also refers to Glitz which I
believe is no longer being developed.
2. Are there any known (significant) problems?
3. Will it/they build properly on Windows?
4. If I grab the Cairo DLL from the Windows build of GTK, do I get the
OpenGL backend(s) ready built or is there another component that needs to be
built separately and manually?
5. Are there up-to-date instructions on how to use it/them? The Cairo &
OpenGL page on the Cairo website appears a bit dated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cairo