[cairo] recording surface - cache

hyeonji Kim hyeonji1021 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:24:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have question about cairo recording surfece.

The replay time of the recording surface at first time is different
from the second time.
The second replay time is shorter than the first replay time.

I record the web site (size : 1024* 3584)  using record surface, then
replay the recording surface.
In this case, the memory of target use about 14M byte.

So, I wonder if recording surface use bitmap cache when recording
surface replay.

If recording surface use the cache for recording surface replay, I
wonder why recording surface use cache.
And, could I ues the recordng surface without using the cache?

Thank you.